Registration of business secretaries under the Enterprise Act 2016

Registration of business secretaries under the Enterprise Act 2016

Guidance on the use of secretarial certificates under (s)
241 Companies Act 2016 and Companies (Certificate of Operations
for Secretaries) Regulation 2016

Malaysian Business Commission or SSM,recently has
announced the entry into force of Article 241 of the Companies Act
2016 (CA 2016) effective March 15, 2016. Last remaining
AC provision 2016 enforce, s 241 requires all
qualified people who wish to act as company secretary
Regardless of your work experience, register with SSM.



At the same time, SSM has issued guidelines and
Rules providing some guidance on ship mechanics
Registration procedures and other applicable provisions. Should be
noted that the people who have been named company secretaries
you can continue as secretary before s 241 is implemented but
it is mandatory that such persons register with SSM within 12 hours
months from the due date of s 241 (that is, March 14, 2020 or earlier).

From now on, SSM will issue a Practice Certificate if you are satisfied.
et CA 2016, Regulation As
the applicant has also followed the guidelines. In addition
SSM also maintains a register of secretaries that includes:
Detailed information on all SSM duly registered secretaries.

Also read: How to registration a company in Malaysia

2 comments:

  1. nicely explained the topic "Company Services" same as you mention about is quite popular these days in the united kingdom, our company provides services for the same kindly visit to know more: Business Registration Services Uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' m Jakuba Lucas  by name and I live in the Makati Philippines, Am so much filled with happiness and Joy,I would like to talk about the goodness of God in my life, after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet, so I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then I see comment from a friend called bobby Leo and talked about this legit loan officer , where he got his loan quick and easy with no stress, so he introduced me to a man named Mr.Pedro who work as a loan officer, so I asked for a loan sum ($ 89,000.00 USD) with a low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and was deposited into my bank account that was how I was able to get a loan to start up my business running and pay off my bills, so I advise each of you who are interested in getting a loan quick and easy or sblc, please contact them via    Email:    pedroloanss@gmail.com get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.